Are you an exceptional leader ready to ensure best practice operational capability in an organisation dedicated to creating positive influence for people living with disability?
- Be the Place You Want to Work
- Attractive salary and salary packaging to $15,900
- Fitness Passport | Salary Packaging | Diversity and Inclusion | Hybrid work environment
Westhaven is and will continue to be the provider of choice for disability support services and accommodation across regional NSW. Westhaven provides client-centric, high quality programs and activities that provide whole of life support for people with disability, including offering houses that are homes, enabling choice and control and supporting clients to live life the way they choose.
About the role
As a Business Operations Manager you will be responsible for providing leadership across multiple teams to ensure timely, accurate and responsive customer focused outcomes. You will also identify, develop and promote continuous improvement opportunities and support the implementation of large-scale projects across Westhaven NDIS services.
- Enact continual improvement processes to drive operational efficiency and maintain cost discipline to ensure financial sustainability
- Provide a comprehensive range of integrated, quality, and sustainable services that are responsive to participant and community needs
- Ensure compliance with NDIS Quality and Safeguard Framework
- Build a culture of leadership accountability and effectiveness
- Celebrate and nurture an inclusive, diverse and supportive workplace
- Risk Management in accordance with WHS Policies and procedures
To be on the forefront of this opportunity you will:
- Have proven leadership capability and hands-on leadership skills and the ability to mentor and skill develop a team
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the principles and practices relevant to delivering quality services within a Disability organisation
- Financial acumen in the development, implementation and management of budgets and financial resources
- Advanced problem solving capabilities, confidence and emotional intelligence that enable you to resolve complex situations
Essential requirements of the role
- A current NSW Driver’s licence
- The ability to obtain and maintain a paid Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- The ability to obtain and maintain a National Disability Insurance Scheme Workers Check (NDISWC)
- Appropriately vaccinated against Covid-19 and able to provide evidence
Please submit your CV and a cover letter addressing your abilities to undertake the key responsibilities of this role.
We encourage diversity and inclusion
Westhaven is passionate about social justice and diversity and is committed to being an EEO employer. We embrace diversity in our workforce and encourage applications from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, including those from Aboriginal, Torres Strait Island heritage and people with lived experience of disability.
For more information or confidential enquiries please email Penny Gibbs, General Manager Adult Services at email@example.com.
Applications close: 07 July 2022