Fleet Coordinator - Zapti
- Be the Place You Want to Work
- Salary packaging to $15,900 and other benefits
- Full Time
- Hybrid working environment
An exciting opportunity exists to join our growing Zapti team as a Fleet Coordinator.
If you like to work within a small team of professionals and enjoy the challenge of a fast-paced environment, this is the role for you.
Zapti is a tech forward, solutions driven facilities and property manager, with a deep understanding of the needs of NDIS participants and children living in care. Our team are dedicated professionals who bring years of experience within the disability services and property management industries.
About the role
Be the Place You Want to Work. The Fleet Coordinator is a new and exciting position within the Zapti team. You will be managing a fleet of up to 100 vehicles across Dubbo, Orange & Broken Hill through utilisation of capable fleet management systems.
In this role you will be responsible for coordinating the vehicle fleet to ensure optimum utilisation and availability. This includes end-to-end processes and activities from vehicle in-fleeting to de-fleeting such as forecasting, delivery, onboarding, maintenance, insurance, data analysis and vehicle database management. Working closely with the Management team, the Fleet Coordinator will have a good understanding of the business and participant needs. You will also be required at times to support the Property Coordinator & Maintenance Coordinator with other tasks.
- Develop and implement effective fleet management processes to ensure optimised utilisation, availability and maintenance of vehicles is upheld.
- Manage end-to-end supply chain coordination of vehicle fleet covering in-fleeting (vehicle preparation), delivery, maintenance/repair, and de-fleeting.
- Ensure clear and regular communication with service delivery and corporate teams on all fleet activities that impact them.
- Proactively perform ad hoc audits on vehicle fleet condition.
- Engage external contractors / businesses to obtain tender pricing on insurances, repairs, cleaning and fuel for effective cost savings.
- Develop and provide regular reports to the General Manager of Zapti on fleet utilisation, performance and financial information.
We are looking for candidates that have:
- Experience working in automotive supply chain or a fleet company (preferred)
- Experience using G-Suite software.
- Experience in a fast-paced customer-facing environment
- Working knowledge of supply chain and fleet management disciplines (auto/auto related experience preferred)
- Familiarity with the transportation/mobility market: product segmentation, competitive landscape and data sources that provide such information (preferred)
- Proven capability as both a self-starter and a team player, who can solve problems creatively, think outside-the-box, and make quick decisions
- Ability to identify, prioritise and focus on critical tasks; well organised
- Ability to gather, analyse, understand and report out on data
- Ability to quickly learn and work with in-house systems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
Essential requirements of the role:
- A current NSW Driver’s licence
- The ability to obtain and maintain a paid Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- The ability to obtain and maintain a National Disability Insurance Scheme Workers Check (NDISWC)
- Appropriately vaccinated against Covid-19 and able to provide evidence
- Salary range $65,000 - $70,000 dependant upon skills and experience
- Salary packaging up to $15,900 each year
- Fitness passport
- EAP access for you and your family
- Contemporary G Suite technology and office hub
- Hybrid working environment
Please submit your CV and a maximum two page cover letter addressing your abilities to undertake the key responsibilities of this role.
We encourage diversity and inclusion
Zapti is passionate about social justice and diversity and is committed to being an EEO employer. We embrace diversity in our workforce and encourage applications from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, including those from Aboriginal, Torres Strait Island heritage and people with lived experience of disability.
For more information or confidential enquiries please email Brandan Weeks, General Manager of Zapti at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 08/07/2022